Guild Summary

Site Contributions

Membership

Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
themeatwall
G.O.D.

re: MEAT-Retires from Raiding "for a while"

Warlords is probably the best expansion yet Devil. You and Verb should come back, we could use some more skilled veteran raiders. Not to mention we miss your humor in vent. My retirement lasted a wobbing 5 days into the new expansion. I couldnt find you on fagbook but I'll look again later.

Vent info should still be the same swing in some Tues Weds 8-1am I should be in there.

So again get your ass back MEOW!

re: re: MEAT-Retires from Raiding "for a while"

Wondering what your thoughts are on the patch. Missed raiding and geeking out with you on fights. DevilMayCry76 on Facebook...I think... talk to you soon bud, hope you're doing well and adjusted to marriage.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
themeatwall
G.O.D.

re: MEAT-Retires from Raiding "for a while"

Hey Gang,

I'll be taking some time off to address real life stuff. Like finishing my two project cars (1976 celica and 1986 Trans Am). I'm also expecting another baby so  that will require some additional attention on my part. On top of all that and work I'm going back to school and taking some classes as well as starting my own studio and video production company. All this means I wont have the 30+ HRs needed a week to dedicate myself to progression raiding. I will be on here and there working my garrisons and chatting in vent but wont be a dedicate raid lead or raider. Basically if you don't have the time to do all that's needed to be a raider, your just being carried and I don't want to be that guy. So don't hesitate to give me some shit if you see me online. Regardless Owns has taken the reigns as raid leader so please work with him on the new Warlords Raiding schedule.

It has been a pleasure raid leading you all for the last 4 and half years and hopefully I will be back in full swing later this expansion.

MEAT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

A tabard file was not found in your File Library. For more info read the Tabard FAQ.
Calendar

WoWProgress Rank